Recent Feedback from Injury Prevention for Runners course
- “Fantastic functional assessment tools which can be immediately incorporated into clinical practice. Practical exercise session – increased repertoire of exercises I can prescribe and now be inventive.” – Lewis, Physio
- “Practical, backed up with research/evidence base. Good take-away tips.” – Patrick, Physio
- “The practical was very useful to try each of the exercises. The case studies were useful to apply principles leant to ensure good understanding of what had been covered throughout the day.” – Nick , Physio
- “All the movement analysis / screening. Very useful for my work.” – Jo, Running Coach
- “The practical demos of functional movements with corrections. Refresh knowledge but mostly breakdown of squat movements to assess weakness.” – Anne, Sports therapist.
“Our squad of 15 year old footballers were put through a series of pre injury screening exercises by Ben. This proved highly beneficial in identifying a couple of players with potential injuries and also formulating strengthening & core exercises for the squad. The sessions were made fun & enjoyable by Ben.”
K. Glasscoe , St. Albans City Youth manager